Senior Operations Manager
865 South Figueroa Street , 10th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90017 US
- Continually evaluate and add expertise and service offerings to the Support Center to meet attorney/user changing needs.
- Onsite Support Team oversight and maintain consistent knowledge of all active and upcoming case calendar and trial needs.
- Develop the annual staffing plan and budget for the Support Center teams and manage to meet approved budgets.
- Provide timely feedback and training to team leader, lawyers and staff on the services provided from the Support Center teams.
- Monitor usage and create strategies to ensure confidence in Support Center and consistent use by firm.
- Oversee the supply ordering processes and monitor budget compliance.
- Collaborate with other groups across the firm to execute projects using cost efficient mix of people, process, and technology.
- Maintain knowledge of AI, workflow, and automation technology.
- Fleet and Device Management including security requirements.
- Network Integration collaboration
- Offsite Resource Coordination
- Promote awareness and adoption of existing and new technologies, resources, and processes.
- Create agile staffing strategies including creating best practices to prioritize projects and appropriately allocate resources.
Hours are 9am-5pm (overtime and travel required)