Technical Support Specialist
1999 Avenue of the Stars 17th Floor Century City, CA 90067 US
- Assists users to resolve computer related problems such as inoperative hardware or software, including network connections.
- Hardware Support functions include end user support, desktop support, laptop support, visiting office setups, and mobile device support. Perform computer imaging and post image configurations, preventative maintenance, and basic printer troubleshooting working with the vendor on repairs.
- Software support functions include troubleshooting of applications, installation and configuration of software, updates and preventative maintenance, and support of third-party applications in coordination with vendors.
- Manage the assets that are both deployed and in inventory, maintain accurate Asset records for each user and each piece of equipment. Coordinate and perform Hardware moves, changes and exchanges.
- Provide break/fix support for telephones, including handsets, telephone cords and telephone base-units.
- Assist with projects such hardware or software upgrades, office moves and special events.
- Manage and process Hardware warranty claims and issues and facilitate warranty repairs with third party vendors.
- Document and maintain user request and incident records in IT Service Management System.
The hours are 8:00am to 4:00pm (flexibility with OT/weekends needed to support scheduled maintenance on weekends, after hours installations, conference room and event set ups/tear downs)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent IT work experience is required; A+, ITIL and Microsoft Office Application certifications are preferred.
- Must have experience with Windows-based computers, including Microsoft Windows 10, VoIP Telephony solutions, enterprise imagine solutions, supporting Smartphones (iPhone, Android), and Microsoft Office Applications and Remote Access technology, Citrix or similar.
- Preferred candidate will be familiar with supporting Adobe Acrobat, iManage or similar DMS, Cisco Telephony, BlackBerry Work, and Mac in an enterprise as well as experience deploying operating systems with SCCM.
- Candidate must be customer service orientated and a team player with high energy and the ability to follow detailed processes.